Are you encountering issues in your life that
Fellowship’s Soul Care Ministry operates from the following core values. It is:
• Christ-centered (Colossians 1:15-20) - The person of Christ, His preeminence, the gift of His life given to us is our focus.
• Biblically-grounded with Truth and Grace (John 1:14) - We get principles for life and godliness from the Bible and we want to give counsel that is a blend of both truth and grace.
• Spirit-led (John 6:63) - The real counselor is God who meets us through His Spirit.
• Prayer-saturated (Colossians 4:2) - Humility and dependence on God are shown most clearly through prayer.
• Community-based (Hebrews 10:24-25) - God calls us to live life in the context of His people.
If you would like to meet with a soul care minister, click here .
Dr. Mike McCrum
Care and Counseling Pastor
Mike has served at Fellowship for fifteen years and is a Board Certified Pastoral Counselor. He received his Master’s in Biblical Studies from Dallas Theological Seminary (1985) and completed his Counseling Internship with Grace Ministries, International (1997). He later received his Doctor of Ministry in Pastoral Care from Gordon-Conwell Theological Seminary (2011).
Dr. McCrum practices discipleship counseling based on intimacy with God and our identity in Christ. He is a facilitator for Prepare-Enrich and Symbis, and specializes in individual, marriage, pre-marriage, sexual addiction, and trauma counseling. He is a member of ABC (Association of Biblical Counselors), AACC (American Association of Christian Counselors), and IBCC (International Board of Christian Counselors).
Mike and his wife, Debbie, have been married and in ministry for over forty years. They are co-authors of Finding Joy in the Midst of Sorrow (2016) and How to Improve Your Marriage Story (Marriage Manual). The McCrums reside in Woodstock near their four children and six grandchildren.
Contact Mike McCrum
To make an appointment, please call 770.641.5599 | email
Appointments are held at:
Fellowship Bible Church
480 West Crossville Road
Roswell, GA 30075